There is no denying that Superheroes and other popular fictional characters use social media. Now imagine if the immediately identifiable features of each character could translate into something as simple as a Facebook like.
That is exactly what the image below hopes to achieve with Facebook’s popular ‘thumbs up’ reimagined as if it belonged to characters such as Superman, Spider-Man, Wolverine and Batman.
- The Windows Nextbook Offers a lot of Bang for Your Buck - 18 November, 2014
- Win a Far Cry 4 Hamper with Megarom Games - 18 November, 2014
- Play Grand Theft Auto V in First Person on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC - 17 November, 2014
- UnoTelly: Access TV, Movies and More from Anywhere in the World - 3 November, 2014
- First Look at The Avengers: Age of Ultron [Thorsday] - 30 October, 2014
- The Avengers: Age of Ultron [Official Teaser Trailer] - 30 October, 2014
- PlayStation 4 Update 2.0 is Here and it is Disappointing - 29 October, 2014
- Microsoft Xbox One Review - 23 September, 2014
- Leave Your Limits with Forza Horizon 2 - 22 September, 2014
- Are you the ONE? Find out in Microsoft’s Cryptic Xbox One Campaign - 15 September, 2014