There is no denying that Superheroes and other popular fictional characters use social media. Now imagine if the immediately identifiable features of each character could translate into something as simple as a Facebook like.
That is exactly what the image below hopes to achieve with Facebook’s popular ‘thumbs up’ reimagined as if it belonged to characters such as Superman, Spider-Man, Wolverine and Batman.
- Microsoft Xbox One Review - 23 September, 2014
- Leave Your Limits with Forza Horizon 2 - 22 September, 2014
- Are you the ONE? Find out in Microsoft’s Cryptic Xbox One Campaign - 15 September, 2014
- Xbox One says Howzit with Lekker Games and Biltong - 15 September, 2014
- Grand Theft Auto V arrives November 18 on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 - 12 September, 2014
- Gaming with Friends: Then Versus Now - 8 September, 2014
- Minecraft Now Available for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 - 5 September, 2014
- Race in Forza 5 for Free this Weekend with Xbox Live Gold - 4 September, 2014
- Vamers Xbox One Hub - 4 September, 2014
- Hands-On with NetherRealm’s Ball Busting Mortal Kombat X - 19 August, 2014