There is no denying that Superheroes and other popular fictional characters use social media. Now imagine if the immediately identifiable features of each character could translate into something as simple as a Facebook like.
That is exactly what the image below hopes to achieve with Facebook’s popular ‘thumbs up’ reimagined as if it belonged to characters such as Superman, Spider-Man, Wolverine and Batman.
- Vamers Geekmas Gift Guide Hub - 3 December, 2014
- Vamers Geekmas Gift Guide 2014 [Part III: R1500 and Upwards] - 3 December, 2014
- Vamers Geekmas Gift Guide 2014 [Part II: R500 – R1500] - 3 December, 2014
- Vamers Geekmas Gift Guide 2014 [Part I: R500 and Under] - 3 December, 2014
- Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens [Official Teaser Trailer] - 28 November, 2014
- The Windows Nextbook Offers a lot of Bang for Your Buck - 18 November, 2014
- Win a Far Cry 4 Hamper with Megarom Games - 18 November, 2014
- Play Grand Theft Auto V in First Person on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC - 17 November, 2014
- UnoTelly: Access TV, Movies and More from Anywhere in the World - 3 November, 2014
- First Look at The Avengers: Age of Ultron [Thorsday] - 30 October, 2014