There is no denying that Superheroes and other popular fictional characters use social media. Now imagine if the immediately identifiable features of each character could translate into something as simple as a Facebook like.
That is exactly what the image below hopes to achieve with Facebook’s popular ‘thumbs up’ reimagined as if it belonged to characters such as Superman, Spider-Man, Wolverine and Batman.
- Hands-On with NetherRealm’s Ball Busting Mortal Kombat X - 19 August, 2014
- Imagining Doctor Who as an Animated Adventure - 18 August, 2014
- Grow Your Own Bulbasaur - 18 August, 2014
- Vamers First Play: New ‘n’ Tasty! Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee - 14 August, 2014
- Welcome to Vamers First Play - 14 August, 2014
- Livestream of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Multiplayer Gameplay - 11 August, 2014
- EA Access Subscription Gaming Service is Exclusive to Xbox One - 5 August, 2014
- Watch Quadrocopters Dance in the Skies of Cape Town this August - 5 August, 2014
- Almost Every Easter Egg from the Marvel Cinematic Universe - 5 August, 2014
- The World of The Last of Us: Envisioning a Post Apocalyptic Future - 31 July, 2014