There is no denying that Superheroes and other popular fictional characters use social media. Now imagine if the immediately identifiable features of each character could translate into something as simple as a Facebook like.
That is exactly what the image below hopes to achieve with Facebook’s popular ‘thumbs up’ reimagined as if it belonged to characters such as Superman, Spider-Man, Wolverine and Batman.
- The World of The Last of Us: Envisioning a Post Apocalyptic Future - 31 July, 2014
- Vamers Original Harry Potter Butterbeer Recipe - 31 July, 2014
- The Last of Us Movie Confirmed by Sony - 29 July, 2014
- Marvel’s Thor is Now a Woman - 17 July, 2014
- Xbox One Launches in South Africa with Two Unique Pre-Order Bundles - 4 July, 2014
- The Pugs of Westeros star in ‘A Game of Bones: Dinner is Coming’ - 27 June, 2014
- The Truth About Marvel Movies - 25 June, 2014
- Game of Thrones Imagined as a Disney Movie - 24 June, 2014
- Hands-On with ‘The Order: 1886′, a Ready at Dawn and Sony Santa Monica Game - 20 June, 2014
- Would You Survive Game of Thrones? Find out with this Infographic - 19 June, 2014