In a similar style to the Sherlock Holmes Minions, comes the minion interpretation of Star Trek’s most well known characters, Spock and Captain James Tiberius Kirk.
The image above references the original series of Star Trek that starred William Shatner as Captain Kirk and Leonard Nimoy as Spock. Each minion is immediately identifiable with Spock’s ears giving away his Vulcan heritage and Shatner’s golden locks lending a youthful human appearance to Captain Kirk. The transponder that Kirk is eyeing Spock with gives away the time period.
The Star Trek and minion crossover continues with the image below, which showcases a different and more Despicable Me like interpretation of Spock and, what looks like, Captain Jean-Luke Picard (or maybe a balding Kirk?). Spock is once again immediately recognisable with his Vulcan ears and blue Star Fleet uniform, whilst Picard is adored in red with his trademark ‘balding’ scalp.
Which version do you prefer, Spock and Kirk or Spock and Picard?
- Vamers Original Harry Potter Butterbeer Recipe - 31 July, 2014
- The Last of Us Movie Confirmed by Sony - 29 July, 2014
- Marvel’s Thor is Now a Woman - 17 July, 2014
- Xbox One Launches in South Africa with Two Unique Pre-Order Bundles - 4 July, 2014
- The Pugs of Westeros star in ‘A Game of Bones: Dinner is Coming’ - 27 June, 2014
- The Truth About Marvel Movies - 25 June, 2014
- Game of Thrones Imagined as a Disney Movie - 24 June, 2014
- Hands-On with ‘The Order: 1886′, a Ready at Dawn and Sony Santa Monica Game - 20 June, 2014
- Would You Survive Game of Thrones? Find out with this Infographic - 19 June, 2014
- Infamous Disney Villains Imagined as Children - 18 June, 2014