In a similar style to the Sherlock Holmes Minions, comes the minion interpretation of Star Trek’s most well known characters, Spock and Captain James Tiberius Kirk.
The image above references the original series of Star Trek that starred William Shatner as Captain Kirk and Leonard Nimoy as Spock. Each minion is immediately identifiable with Spock’s ears giving away his Vulcan heritage and Shatner’s golden locks lending a youthful human appearance to Captain Kirk. The transponder that Kirk is eyeing Spock with gives away the time period.
The Star Trek and minion crossover continues with the image below, which showcases a different and more Despicable Me like interpretation of Spock and, what looks like, Captain Jean-Luke Picard (or maybe a balding Kirk?). Spock is once again immediately recognisable with his Vulcan ears and blue Star Fleet uniform, whilst Picard is adored in red with his trademark ‘balding’ scalp.
Which version do you prefer, Spock and Kirk or Spock and Picard?
- Hands-On with NetherRealm’s Ball Busting Mortal Kombat X - 19 August, 2014
- Imagining Doctor Who as an Animated Adventure - 18 August, 2014
- Grow Your Own Bulbasaur - 18 August, 2014
- Vamers First Play: New ‘n’ Tasty! Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee - 14 August, 2014
- Welcome to Vamers First Play - 14 August, 2014
- Livestream of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Multiplayer Gameplay - 11 August, 2014
- EA Access Subscription Gaming Service is Exclusive to Xbox One - 5 August, 2014
- Watch Quadrocopters Dance in the Skies of Cape Town this August - 5 August, 2014
- Almost Every Easter Egg from the Marvel Cinematic Universe - 5 August, 2014
- The World of The Last of Us: Envisioning a Post Apocalyptic Future - 31 July, 2014